I am joining the "Fall into Reading 2012" reading challenge hosted by Katrina at Callapidder Days!
I was wandering the internet and came across this challenge and noticed it started yesterday...so why not? I had a personal goal of reading 52 books in 2012 and right now I am sitting at 19 books....I am 33 books behind! :(
Here is a list of books that I would like to read during the challenge!
1. Fallen by Lauren Kate
2. Fever by Lauren Destafano
3. Wilde's Army by Krystal Wade (60% finished!)
4. Ever by Jessa Russo
5. The Gathering Darkness by Lisa Collicut
6. Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
7. The Casual Vacancy by JK Rowling
8. The Ridge by Michael Koryta
I hope I am able to read more than these and am able to meet my 52 books....but this is a start! What are you reading this fall? Also....if you love to read, follow the link above and join us!